Tuesday, October 28, 2008

                                             My life is just like the lonely shadow,
                                             Every night and day looking outside,
                                             Everything is juz the same to me,
                                             Nothing is special to me.

                                             I kept on wondering ....
                                             What is my life is going to be someday?
                                             The shadow is my only fren that always stand beside me,
                                             It is the only one that could encounter my problem with me.
                                         
                                             It is the only person that i could trust although it is deaf,
                                             Juz wan to let u all loser to knw is ....it is my bestfren ....

No comments: