Sunday, September 6, 2009

Im really sorry i hav done ..i do not knw how to tell u that im so sorry ..im sorry that i disrespect you ..iwan to tell u that i lik u all along ..im suffering from bot talking to you ..i cant past all the day without u around ..i wan to see u, i wan to hold u all along ..u are the only person that i lik the most ..i dont konw weather other got say any bad thing behind me and giving u any advise ..i willing to change anything for u ..i am waiting for after SPM and till next year ..i wan to show my words is true all bout you ..i knw u hate me ..but in my life i never hate u before ..i wan u to knw that im sorry what i have done to u the previous time ..now i knw how is the feeling is when a closes person not with you ..im here without you now my dear ..i shouldnt hav do tat to you in the first place ..i wan u to understand me that i lik u so much ..jus giv me another chance to prove it to you ..i knw i can and i wil ..but now u are ignoring me ..i knw u wan to do that to let me see what i have done to previous time ..

1 comment:

Emma Ding said...

I'm sure she will forgive you.

[ True love needs to get thru everything ]