Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Am i treating you badly ? why cant i be a good person to you ? why cant i be the one to know your feeling . You avoid most of the time, while you having good time with your friends, inever wanted to interupt you . You treat me like invincible . Im trying to be nice, to accompanie you, make you feel comfortable with me . You never given me chance . My heart is breaking into pieces . While we were in home, you never wanted to sms . Its feel frustrate but still, no matter what you do, i never angry of you.

1 comment:

I have Life. said...

People ever give u chances, and you just throw the chances away... It's getting worst anyway... Everything you did, you should know... "whatever the message it said, it will never forget in her life" She forgive you and that is the only way she can do... PLease don't expect too much...